G. Daniel Evans
G. Daniel (Danny) Evans is aMartindale Hubbell AV-rated attorney with more than 30 years of experience practicing law. A native of Birmingham, Alabama, Mr. Evans obtained his Bachelor of Science fromthe University of Alabama and his Juris Doctorate from the Cumberland School of Law in 1975, where he was the Executive Editor of the Law Review and a member of the regional championship Moot Court team. Following law school, he served as Assistant Attorney General for the State of Alabama. Mr. Evans began private practice in Birmingham in 1978, and in 1992, formed The Evans Law Firm P.C. to continue his civil litigation practice and serve clients from all walks of life.
A member of the Executive Committee for the Alabama Association for Justice, Mr. Evans has tried numerous cases in state and federal trial courts and appellate courts throughout Alabama, and has an impressive track record of success in other states. Mr. Evans has presented numerous oral arguments to the Alabama Supreme Court, the United States Court of Appeals for the 5th and 11th Circuit, and before the United States Supreme Court. For more information, please see the verdicts and settlements page.
The Evans Law Firm regularly handles complex litigation matters, including class actions, professional negligence, medical malpractice, consumer actions, insurance fraud, business litigation, and personal injury claims. Recognizing the powerful impact technology can have, the firm regularly utilizes cutting edge computer applications in both case preparation and visual presentation at trial and mediation. In the hands of an experienced litigator, this has allowed this firm to consistently present complex arguments in clear and persuasive terms. We consider our legacy to be our successful results – and their benefits to our clients.
- J.D., Cumberland School of Law of Samford University, 1975
- B.S., University of Alabama, 1972
- State Bar of Alabama
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Alabama
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Alabama
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Alabama
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
Honors & Distinctions
- AV rated by Martindale Hubbell
- Author, Comment, “The Priority Problem between Construction Mortgages and Mechanics Liens in Alabama,” 6 Cumberland Law Review, 243, 1975